[AccessD] I'm drowning over here

Charlotte Foust charlotte.foust at gmail.com
Sun Dec 26 17:33:39 CST 2021

Arthur,
The code in that version is out of date.  Access acquired out of the box
functionality that replaced many of the routines from that version.  It was
great code in its day, but a lot of it is unnecessary in current versions
of Access.  In other words, you would be better off just fixing the parts
of your code that breaks rather than trying to update a horse and buggy.

Charlotte Foust
(916) 206-4336