[AccessD] Access 2021 accde (64 bit) incompatible with Access 2013 64 bit

Ryan Wehler wrwehler at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 06:53:06 CST 2021

What’s the skinny on the ODB handling? The rest I knew about but still find that minimal for 8 years of development time between 2013 and 2021. We’ve yet to see the Monaco editor that was promised this year, too.

Not sure I call the giant red streak along the top (since 2016?) much of a UI refinement. In fact I had users come ask me how to get rid of it already.