[AccessD] Is Direct Update/Append Possible from Excel

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin2 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 15:46:49 CST 2021

It can be done with some VBA code. Actually, I discovered that anything you
can do with any of the Suite apps through the UI can be done in code. I
wrote an app once where I had code behind an Excel page which pushed data
into an access back end.

But if you don't want to go the code route this may help?

How to Update Access Database from Ms Excel | Access Database and Templates
(access-templates.com)
<https://database.access-templates.com/how-to-update-access-database-from-ms-excel.html>

Best,

Rocky