[AccessD] Nvarchar(max)

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Thu Jul 1 08:15:25 CDT 2021

 Keep in mind that it may be the data that was driving it.

 ODBC timeout just means the operation exceeded the timeout.   With a
default of 60 seconds, it's easy for data to grow and something that worked
before works no longer.   Changing the data type may have just changed the
operation, making it faster than it was, rather than there being a problem
specifically with nvarchar(max).

Jim.