[AccessD] Nvarchar(max)

Anita Smith anita at ddisolutions.com.au
Fri Jul 2 02:05:04 CDT 2021

I will try with various values and report back.

Anita Smith

[cid:DDi-Solutions-Email-Logo_fdcff211-839d-4fd1-865e-c500dea56b8a.png]<www.ddisolutions.com.au>        M: 0402 022 462
E: anita at ddisolutions.com.au<mailto:anita at ddisolutions.com.au>
Custom Software, Databases and Websites
The content of this message is confidential. If you have received it by mistake, please inform us by an email reply and then delete the message. It is forbidden to copy, forward, or in any way reveal the contents of this message to anyone. The integrity and security of this email cannot be guaranteed over the Internet. Therefore, the sender will not be held liable for any damage caused by the message.