[AccessD] Nvarchar(max)

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Fri Jul 2 09:15:12 CDT 2021

4000 was the maximum size that a  "Memo" datatype could work with when linking to a
NVarchar(max) field in SQL Server if using the SQL Server Native Client 10.0] ODBC driver.

It was not a limitation with the [ODBC Driver XX for SQL Server]

I don't know if that still applies with the LongText datatype and a later Native Client driver..