[AccessD] MZ-Tools

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Tue Jun 22 17:20:45 CDT 2021

There was a bug fix though late in MZ Tool’s life,  which allowed it to work with A2013 and up.

There’s not many that have it because it was released right during the beta of the new version,  and shortly there after, the author requested that no sites distribute the old version anymore.

Jim

Sent from my iPhone