[AccessD] MZ-Tools

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Wed Jun 23 09:56:36 CDT 2021

  I believe that was the last version, but I'm not sure.

  I don't know if the version was incremented when he released the bug fix
(one would assume so).

  As for what changed, a lot changed from 2010 to 2013 in Access.   That's
when they went to the new rendering method for Office, ADP's were dropped,
Text and Memo fields were renamed, and you could no longer by-pass the
ribbon interface.

Jim.