[AccessD] Disappearing Code

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin2 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 13:15:05 CDT 2021

Dear Liat:

I must have hit some kind of key combo by accident, and find that all the
code from my app has disappeared. Decompile didn't. and the Decorrupter
didn't decorrupt.  Probably because whatever happened made a neat job of it
so there was nothing corrupted to find.

So you know where I'm going with this.  I've got a backup plan (as well as
a back from the last time I worked on this FE).  And it will probably take
me an hour or two to bring the backup up to the point where the app went
south on me. Which isn't a killer, but I can't really charge the client for
that time.

Anyone have any tricks for restoring what is apparently all the lost code?

MMTIA

Rocky