[AccessD] Where to put the column properties?

Charlotte Foust charlotte.foust at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 15:00:53 CDT 2021

I never did that because it was such a pain to change it when I wanted to
reference the field bound to a read-only text box.  Over the years, I found
that some of Access's old features like that were too constraining.  There
were never any fields that I always wanted to show up as a combobox.

Charlotte Foust
(916) 206-4336