[AccessD] Rick Fisher's Find and Replace

jack drawbridge jackandpat.d at gmail.com
Sat Jun 26 18:20:02 CDT 2021

Rocky/John,

Philipp Stiefel has and sells a Find and Replace
<https://accessdevtools.com/product/find-and-replace/> and offers a free
trial. I haven't used it, but I have followed Phil S on youtube and UA and
AWF. I know he is an active Access developer.
jack

related info by PhilS
<https://codekabinett.com/rdumps.php?Lang=2&targetDoc=tools-i-would-not-want-to-work-without-in-microsoft-access>