[AccessD] Table vs View Recordsource

Anita Smith anita at ddisolutions.com.au
Sat Jun 26 18:25:56 CDT 2021

John,

I vividly remember fighting the PK wars back then, but I can hardly remember what I watched on TV last night. Scary indeed!

I'm still plugging away at a couple of major projects but I'm desperately wanting to retire. Mind you, Australia has been locked down since March last year so I have nowhere to go. Can't even cross the border to the next state.

Glad to see you are still knocking about on AccessD.

Anita

Anita Smith