[AccessD] This has nothing to do with Access

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin2 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 09:11:28 CDT 2021

Interesting question According to: See the hidden meanings inside 21 tech
company logos | BusinessInsider India
<https://www.businessinsider.in/tech/see-the-hidden-meanings-inside-21-tech-company-logos/slidelist/53439160.cms>

The apocryphal story of the slanted "E" in the Dell logo is that founder
Michael Dell wanted it to represent his desire to turn the world on its
ear. Some also say it emulates a floppy disk.
re: the Cyber Command Code on their logo: Researcher cracks 'secret' code
in U.S. Cyber Command logo | Computerworld
<https://www.computerworld.com/article/2518872/researcher-cracks--secret--code-in-u-s--cyber-command-logo.html>