[AccessD] Access lockup when using record selector search

Ryan W wrwehler at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 12:31:24 CDT 2021

Not practical at all, sadly.  Back end is pretty large.

this should be relatively easy to replicate.

Form and Subform

Main form has fields/combo boxes to create criteria, button "Get Data" runs
the DoCmd.RunSQL commands with the dynamic query/query string into the
table that backs the subform datasheet view. click the search in the
"navigation bar" and type and see if it locks up.

If it locks up, add me.subdatasheetname.form.requery at the end of the "Get
data" logic and try again.