[AccessD] Access lockup when using record selector search

Paul Wolstenholme Paul.W at industrialcontrol.co.nz
Fri Mar 26 16:47:40 CDT 2021

It sounds similar to an issue that has bitten me before:
If .AllowAdditions=false
and the recordset retrieves no records, then...
The details section becomes unseen and all the controls within it cease to
be known to VBA code.

I don't use datasheet mode so I'm not sure how this situation manifests in
that case.
I hope this helps.