[AccessD] Access lockup when using record selector search

Ryan W wrwehler at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 17:50:59 CDT 2021

This still doesn’t explain why .allowadditions = true or .allowdeletions = true seems to remedy the .refresh glitch without a requery...  very odd indeed.

The underlying data isn’t changing on this form as the tables are local to the user and not linked to the back end.

Since you’ve seen the mock code that’s basically happening on my real FE. Moving data from BE to local table for processing.

Sent from my iPhone