[AccessD] Clear Keyboard Buffer

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin2 at gmail.com
Mon May 10 17:32:47 CDT 2021

Dear List(s):

I have a form with a subform and I have two command buttons that do Next
Record and Previous Record.  No problem.

Until someone tries to hit the Next Record or Previous Record real fast and
then I get an error about the subform not existing.

It's a timing thing I'm sure. Might be the keyboard buffer overflowing. And
I'm thinking that one way to get around the problem (assuming there isn't a
right way to do this) is to clear the keyboard buffer on entering the
Current event where this is happening.

But I can't find anything through Google about clearing the keyboard buffer
in VBA (2010).

Is there a simple way to do this?

MMTIA

Rocky