[AccessD] GGCCErrorHandler

John Colby jwcolby at gmail.com
Mon May 10 18:19:05 CDT 2021

Long ago in a universe I co-wrote an error handler insertion wizard with
Glen Grub.  I am trying to get it running again because I want error
handlers.

I cannot for the life of me get an autokey macro to trigger.  The macro is
supposed to do a sendkey to copy a section of code to the windows paste
buffer and then call a function to process that stuff.

One would think if nothing else, if the macro triggered then the selected
code would be in the paste buffer.  No Joy.  Furthermore an initial beep
doesn't.

All of which tells me that it isn't triggering.

I have set the trust center and enabled macros in there.  What else am I
missing?

Colby Consulting