[AccessD] autokeys macros

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Thu May 13 15:06:27 CDT 2021

OK, a misunderstanding.

When you said: "Can someone test running an autokeys macro in 2010 or later from inside of
a module?

You actually meant " Can someone test running an autokeys macro in 2010 or
later from inside the VBE?

As I recall, it was Access 95 that replaced Access Basic with VBA and introduced the
separate  VBE .