[AccessD] Converting table data to Expression?

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Tue May 18 15:44:02 CDT 2021

 I do this exact type of thing.  I use a table per customer/field to
indicate if the field should be checked or not.  Then:

          '============================================================
          ' ASN Order fields
          '============================================================
500       OpenRecordset rsVerify, "Select * from tmp_CheckRequiredFields
Where [Level] = 'Order'"
510       If Not rsVerify.EOF Then
520           Do While Not rsVerify.EOF

530               lsShipID = Trim(rsVerify!ShipID.Value)
540               lsCurrentField = rsVerify!FieldName.Value

550               OpenRecordset rsInfo, "Select * from tbl_856OrderInfo
Where [ShipID] = '" & lsShipID & "'"
560               If Nz(rsInfo.Fields(lsCurrentField), "") <> "" Then
570                   rsVerify!Verified.Value = True
580                   rsVerify.Update
590               End If

600               rsInfo.Close
610               Set rsInfo = Nothing