[AccessD] PowerPoint Problem

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Mon May 24 20:40:12 CDT 2021

I was getting similar messaging on my machine on Excel files I
downloaded from my golf club's service bureau system which I do every
week several times.  I started happening suddenly as I recall so I'm
thinking a Windows update was trying to protect me.  It has stopped
happening.  I believe when I researched the issue I was told to
declare that outside domain I was downloading the file from as a
TRUSTED SITE and after I figured out how to do that, it was no longer
requiring me to uncheck that property every time.  And no I do not
remember where I set that trusted site thing.

GK