[AccessD] PowerPoint Problem

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Mon May 24 20:54:33 CDT 2021

No I've got Office 365 and all updates are applied.  The downloaded
files in my case are xls files.  The message I got was that I didn't
have enough memory or something although I have a 16 GB RAM and
nothing else was running system.  First time I rebooted to make sure
nothing was lurking.

I think this is the message I was getting

Microsoft Excel Cannot Open Or Save Any More Documents Because There
Is Not Enough Memory

And the solutions are here that I used.....

https://thegeekpage.com/fix-microsoft-excel-cannot-open-or-save-any-more-documents-because-there-is-not-enough-memory/