[AccessD] 32->64 bit conversion

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Mon Nov 1 01:34:22 CDT 2021

I find that very hard to believe.

There are no "conditional compilation constants" in an ACCDE file.  It only contains the cP
code compiled from the text source code which is not present in an accde

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/hide-vba-code-from-users-ce6ab610-af07-4008-9
1e0-1ef1b796ff18
"Saving a database as an .accde file compiles all VBA code modules, removes all
editable source code, and compacts the destination database."