[AccessD] 32->64 bit conversion

Bill Benson bensonforums at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 02:54:43 CDT 2021

I don't really do much professional Access development anymore and no one
on this list should take anything that comes from me masquerading as advice
when someone like Stuart, Jim, Rocky or Gustav have something to say in
response!

Also, I just checked and the modules where we split the 32 bit and 64 bit
API declarations are not used at runtime by any of the forms or functions.
They occur only when someone has the tool open as an ACCDB and is running
code in those modules using the VBA window(2) or perhaps a macro. Could it
be possible that Access, like Excel, does not actually check on modules for
which VBA is not explicitly called by some function or sub during runtime
execution?