[AccessD] 32->64 bit conversion

John Colby jwcolby at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 07:57:36 CDT 2021

>From what I know, runtime mode simply uses various database properties to
lock down the database.  It does not perform a compile and create an
ACCDE.

Some may remember that I created a C2DbProperties db which I use to set and
reset those properties.  This allows me to lock a database and unlock it
later.  In the absence of a tool such as mine, it is difficult for an
average user to "break in" to a locked down database.  With said tool it is
trivial.

In the company I have been discussing, I created an administrative db
starting from my C2DbProperties.  This is the db which I use to open
Outlook and sink mail events, processing said events to send out product to
buyers.  With this property stuff built in from the start, it allows me to
do all that manipulation in situ.  BTW I do compile the tartge db to an
ACCDE which removes the English VBA.  Just in case!

Colby Consulting