[AccessD] Windows 11

Charlotte Foust charlotte.foust at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 18:00:44 CDT 2021

Depending on how old your PC is, Win 11 might not be available.  My laptop
is a bit over 2 years old and meets all the requirements--except its CPU is
not on the approved list.  So I'm stuck with Windows 10, like it or not.
Most of the features are available in the latest versions of 10 anyhow if
you know how to find them.

Charlotte Foust
(916) 206-4336