[AccessD] 32->64 bit

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 10:34:58 CDT 2021

Right. This doesn't quite help me what to do with this giant file, so.
 I have a few more basic questions to ask, because I don't know how the
compiler works.
Suppose that I broke out all the Const declarations into a nodule called
Constants, and all the Type declarations into another module, and all the
Declarations into one or more modules, would the compiler be able to figure
it out

--
Arthur