[AccessD] 32->64 bit

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Fri Nov 5 16:02:40 CDT 2021

Simple demo of using Type as a fcuntion paramter.

Type Person
    Firstname As String
    Lastname As String
    DateofBirth As Date
    Nationality As String
End Type
Function Makepers() As Person
    Dim pers As Person
    pers.Firstname = "Stuart"
    pers.Lastname = "McLachlan"
    pers.DateofBirth = "11 Feb 1949"
    pers.Nationality = "New Zealand"
    ShowPerson pers
End Function
Function ShowPerson(p As Person) As Long
MsgBox p.Firstname & " " & p.Lastname & ", " & Format$(p.DateofBirth, "YYYYMMDD") & "
- " & p.Nationality
End Function