[AccessD] 32->64 bit

Borge Hansen pcs.accessd at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 17:09:11 CST 2021

Arthur,
Relax!
It's not that complicated.
It's just tedious!
Sit down with your beverage of choice that will refresh and restore you...

Forget about the constants and type declarations in the
fileWin32API_PtrSafe.txt file!
You already would have them for the API's you already have in your Access
project.
Although Getz and Litwin and others may have prefixed them - see my other
email ...

Use a text editor.
Sublime Text:
https://www.sublimetext.com/download
It's a really good product developed here in the backyard of Australia.
You may test it as long as you desire before buying a license.
Occasionally the software will remind you about this fact.
(I eventually did buy a license and I use it often for tasks like this,
getting my head around large code modules, testing SQL code etc for missing
brackets etc (turning on SQL syntax highlighting).
To get syntax highlighting for VBA / VBscript download and install the
vbscript package from here:
https://github.com/SublimeText/VBScript

Or use NotePad++ or any other plain text editor of your choice.

/borge