[AccessD] Access 32-64 bit question

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 10:23:16 CST 2021

Martin.
Thanks for the link.  I have read it through and still have one problem.

"To reiterate, you must modify the Declare statement to include the
PtrSafe qualifier,
and you must update any variables within the statement that need to hold
64-bit quantities so that the variables use 64-bit data types.".

I don't know how to distinguish which arguments need to be converted

On Sat, Nov 13, 2021 at 1:49 AM Martin <martinreid at gmail.com> wrote:

> Arthur
>

> https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/choose-between-the-64-bit-or-32-bit-version-of-office-2dee7807-8f95-4d0c-b5fe-6c6f49b8d261
>

> Martin
>
> On Fri, 12 Nov 2021, 22:04 Arthur Fuller, <fuller.artful at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I was praying for a better solution, but oh Well. So I uninstall Office
> 365
> > and then reinstall Office 2007 and then reinstall Office 365, which,
> seeing
> > the previous installation, will install the 32-bit version.. There goes
> > another entire days's work. Such is life.
> >
> > On Fri, Nov 12, 2021 at 1:12 PM Jim

Arthur