[AccessD] Retrieving Contacts from Outlook

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin2 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 13:05:57 CST 2021

Dear List(s):

I recently switched to gmail and gave up my website and domain.  Before
that happened, GoDaddy switched me to Outlook 365, so my Outlook opened the
outlook Exchange Server.

Now I need to get all my contacts from Outlook for another purpose, and of
course, the standard export process doesn't work because I can no longer
link to the Exchange server.

However, running this Outlook without linking to the exchange server, I can
go to my address book and see all my contacts. But I can't seem to find a
way to export them.

Does anyone know how this can be done?

MMTIA

Rocky