[AccessD] VPN

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Sat Nov 13 15:54:02 CST 2021

Rocky,

   Haven't used any myself, but Nord VPN:

https://nordvpn.com/

  Is one I see advertised frequently and it gets good reviews.  Some of the
major anti-virus players (Trend, Norton) have VPN built-in, but they may not
be as feature rich as something like Nord.

  As far as "how it works", you turn it on, and all your internet traffic
runs through it to one of their servers, then out to the internet.  Thus you
can make it appear you are located anywhere in the world (that is with
services that let you choose the server).

Jim.