[AccessD] Access 32-64 bit question

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Sat Nov 13 16:08:33 CST 2021

 No.

 What they are implying though by saying "recompile" is that you can take a
.accdb and recompile (make) it into a .accde for 64 bit.    The other part
they left out of course is that you need both 32 and 64 bit installs to do
so.

 To your point though, it would have been more accurate (and clearer) to
say:

"....While you can recompile 32-bit .mdb, .adp, and .accdb files to make
them 64-bit compatible, then create a .accde..."

 Poor choice of words on their part as they are mixing up recompiling with
making a .accde, which we all know are not one in the same.

Jim.