[AccessD] Access 32-64 bit question

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 12:34:34 CST 2021

So what I have gathered from this thread is that, other than the ability to
have humongous Excel sheets or work with really large data sets, there is
nothing to be gained by switching to 64-bit. If this surmise is incorrect,
please advise. That's after all why this site bears the name it has. 😉

As a loyal Canadian, I like most up here  love to point the finger at
the US health care system -- until our own system bites us. This has
happened to m: I'm 74 years old tomorrow and recently visited an
ophthalmologist due to my impaired vision. That's when I learned that I
need that I need cataract surgery on both eyes, and after that surgery for
macular degeneration. Here comes the strange part. Virtually everybody in
my age bracket either needs or soon will need thiese operations -- and yet
while the ops are covered by the health care system, the tests are not, and
that means I have to find $600 to get it all done. Tough for a retired
person on a fixed income. Compound this with the desperate search for
employees by all sorts of companies, and they are begging us seniors to
remain in the work force, because there is an ever-decreasing number of
young people to fill the job space.

Lastly, can someone pease tell me how to get rid of this annoying toolbar
that pops up whenever I try to send or receive a message in Gmail? It's got
icons for UnDo, ReDo, Font, TrueType and so on, and I despise it. Once in a
very long while I would like it to appear, but never automatically. It's
annoying enough to make me think about switching email clients.

Arthur