[AccessD] Access 32-64 bit question

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 16:30:17 CST 2021

Thanks for clearing up the mud, Jim. Meanwhile, I'm going to spin up a VM
and install the old 320bit Access and then try to resolve the 32->64
problems that I have with ADH. It would be soo nice if someone who has
already done this would just send me their converted bas files. It's after
all my birthday tomorrow 😉

Arthur