[AccessD] How to handle orphaned group header / footer

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Mon Nov 29 01:07:16 CST 2021

Have you tried changing the report Recordsource to a different query and then changing it
back again (saving between changes)  That should refresh the  Group/Sort dialog field list.

The old Group fieldname may be changed  to "Expression:", but you should be able to
update that to the new field name.