[AccessD] Turn a recordset into an actual table

Paul Hartland paul.hartland at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 18 05:54:39 CDT 2021

There are probably better answers than this, but if I need to do that I
would use select * into mytablename, I normally create two recordsets one
for the data so the program can continue running if required and another
with the 'into mytablename' so I can view the data if required, just need
to remember to delete the table if going to try it again