[AccessD] Slow upload to Google Drive

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin2 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 22:08:52 CDT 2021

Well, I am paying for the space.  Not much per month, but not free.

 I have three folders that I have on my google drive that take care of most
of my activity except the photos - Clients, Desktop, and Documents.
Whenever I change anything in those folders it syncs with my Google Drive.
I set those three up when they changed from Backup & Sync to the desktop
app.  There is a fourth entry in that list of three - called Google Drive -
it's my old google drive which has about 120 gigabytes of photos.

There is apparently a way to upload files - drag and drop.  I tried
dragging and dropping the whole folder but at that point where it said it
would take 45 days to complete I cancelled the upload and found 8 pictures
had been transferred.

Something is seriously wrong with that app.