[AccessD] Windows 11

James Button jamesbutton at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Oct 23 04:42:59 CDT 2021

I believe it is at the early learners stage
as in you can get it if you want to try it,

Re paying for it -
I believe the current state is free - download an x64 ISO and update a system -
or do a clean install - probably needed if you have x32 windows.

The licence being linked to your MS account rather than the hardware

Google re the hardware needs and the ways to bypass the checks at install time

It appears that the requirements are a lot to do with implementing the new
security features
So no TPM2 - and you don't get the associated security features

>From win-10 experience I would say at least 2GB RAM and over 64GB storage for
the OS
And ideally the Pro version.

JimB