[AccessD] Error opening ADODB connection

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Mon Oct 25 12:57:01 CDT 2021

Thank you!!!

I was generally aware of the problem, but not the full details. That's a very useful link!

Actually I gave up using DSNs in my applications a long time time - I always use connection
strings these days, that way I don't have to worry about DSN configurations on user
machines, the only issue is checking whether they have specific ODBC drivers installed.

--
Stuart