[AccessD] Turn a recordset into an actual table

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin2 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 00:07:43 CDT 2021

Well, the fields need to be defined somewhere.

If you want to dynamically display any recordset, then the fields would
have to be defined in the tables from which the recordset is created. Or
perhaps a spreadsheet?

I suppose you could set the record source of the datasheet to the recordset
defined by a table or a query, and it would populate the datasheet just
like opening up an Excel spreadsheet.

But this ability to display any dataset seems a bit undefined.  Can you
tell us more about the task which creates this need? What creates a
requirement to display any recordset that could be presented?

Sounds like an interesting problem.