[AccessD] Turn a recordset into an actual table

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Tue Oct 26 11:01:29 CDT 2021

<< And finally, in case I die before completing this mission, I need a date with Halle Berry. Anyone know her?>>

Can’t help you there, LOL.

<< I have been asked to expand this to allow the user to select multiple Projects *by Customer)>>

As for the rest, sounds to me like a Treeview would be something to consider.

As an alternative, keep the current form(s), but lay on another parent form to let them select the customer / project in a list box.   When they click on one, pop-up the current form to let them to select the machines.

Then it’s either a loop for the reporting, giving one report for each customer/project selected, or some code to build up a temp table for the report(s) based on all selected customers/projects, then run the reports off that so they can handle the multiple customers/projects and do it all in one report execution.

Jim.