[AccessD] Offsite Access Contractor Opportunity

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 14:39:53 CDT 2021

Hello Arthur,

I will forward your interest to my friend and the clients with a copy
all email from my other email address of gkjos at comcast.net .  Rocky
and John Colby have already asked to be put in contact with them.
I will be leaving it to the clients to work out who, if any of you
will be awarded the contract.  The clients reside in Europe and so
it's night time there.

To anyone else interested, please reply off the list directly to me at
garykjos at gmail.com  I'm glad we have had this much interest already
and thrilled I won't be begged to take this on myself.  <Grin>

GK