[AccessD] 32->64 bit conversion

Bill Benson bensonforums at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 18:34:11 CDT 2021

I think VBA7 is VBA 7 regardless whether Access or Excel etc.

API calls are agnostic which program is calling them from my experience.

Only time I have had issues is when there are references to other Office
programs, whatever you added a reference for, a different version of Access
won’t make any effort to find other programs, only the main Office and
Access refs get auto-updated.

I know I upgraded a few Access VBA projects to 64 bit from 32 bit and there
was no difference in how I did it than Excel, and it worked fine on Office
2013 32 bit and Office 365 64 bit so long as I used the #If VBA7 and/or #IF
Win64.