[AccessD] 32->64 bit conversion

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 10:17:42 CDT 2021

So what should I do with this app? It;s an app for a small shop, all of
chose computers run 64-bit Windows and Office. But should I perform the
steps for a conditional compile, just in case? And where should I place the
compiler directives (the #If VBA7) statements?

2. Should I just take all the Constants from that Ptr file and paste them
into a new mdule? Or alternatively just grab the Constants that I know I
will need? What is the cost of simply loading them all?

Arthur