[AccessD] A blast from the past

John Colby jwcolby at gmail.com
Sat Oct 30 06:55:14 CDT 2021

I'm working on a new blog about SysVars as done by me.  By far the most
complicated unfortunately.  3 classes.  No raising or sinking events.

It just occurred to me I should publish an article on how I automated
Outlook from Access, sinking an outlook event to be notified when email
arrived and process it if it is important to my app.

On Sat, Oct 30, 2021 at 4:21 AM Gustav Brock via AccessD <
accessd at databaseadvisors.com> wrote:

> Hi John
>
> From time to time, I still refer to your articles when questions are about
> classes and WithEvents.
> There is so little written about these topics of VBA.
>
> /gustav

Colby Consulting