[AccessD] A blast from the past

jack drawbridge jackandpat.d at gmail.com
Sat Oct 30 17:01:29 CDT 2021

Thanks for the update John. I look forward to your materials. Hope you get
some time soon.
Can you give us a link to your youtube video? I have had no luck searching
with Colby or colbycomputing or ms access classes John Colby..... As gustav
said " There is so little written about these topics of VBA."
Anyway, good luck with your work with David.

jack