[AccessD] Access and Google maps

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin2 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 20:23:33 CDT 2021

IME, I think so.  I can think of a couple really clever ways to do this. I
remember when a friend and I were developing the first Critical Path
Project Management System for personal computers and we had to figure out
how to create a PERT chart.  Using CBASIC. On 8 bit machines. Well, we did
it. But it was..."interesting".

The VBA approach would be similarly "interesting".

Does Visio interface with Access? Does it have an object model exposed in
Access?  That, I think, may be a path.  But only if Access can speak to
Visio like it does to Excel.