[AccessD] Office 365 on Google Chromebook?

Jeff jeff.developer at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 11:02:41 CDT 2021

Just download it and install it. But be aware that it will probably try to download the 64bit version. It should not make any difference anymore, it did make a huge difference when they first came out with the 64 bit office - it didn’t play nice with the 32bit version. If you are doing MS Access work, you might want to verify which version you need, 32bit and 64bit Access are not interchangeable!

Thanks,
Jeff

Sent from my iPhone