[AccessD] With / End With or not?

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 15:13:48 CDT 2021

Performance might have mattered at one time, but with today's systems, I
doubt it matters much anymore.

Susan H.

I strongly suspect that it's purely  a source code thing and that the
compiler will compile both to the same set of instructions using pointers to
the appropriate objects.

I find it hard to visualise any other way of it being done.